Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do not get side tracked! Focus!

You ever feel like you've got to put on boxing gloves some days!  Some days hell I feel like i've got to fight myself!  Going to the next level of what ever you are trying to succeed at is a struggle, or at least for me it is. This week has been the worst. Trying to move, can't move not even sure where im going!  Do I have a plan you ask, uh hello? Of course I have a plan, ask the question is my plan working? Ahhh now that's the question! Am I worried, nope! I have never been so content in my life! My cousin said all screaming, "you need a truck". I figured hell someone else might need this shit! Where im going im getting all new stuff and it's just stuff!  She also said, this cousin of mine! You don't want to keep starting over it's hard so you should just take your stuff!  This stuff, has it brought me some type of super natural powers! No not at all, but thinking about this shit day in and day out has most definitely got me side tracked from what my goal is and that's LEAVING!  You know what its like to know you've served your purpose in a certain place, space and time!  Im almost certain you should never take to much of the old into the new! You know this is a hard pill to swallow sometime you can't take certain people into your new space too!  Focus is an action that you must take very seriously, there will be all sorts of things to try and knock you off your hustle but you must stay focused.  Stay focused like a young lion cub eating it's first prey! It is a jungle out here, put on your boxing gloves, stay focused and don't get side tracked. Even if you've got to fight yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment