okay so it has been a minute or more like an hour! I had to pull somethings together! I moved! Now that was a trip! But I feel awesome about it! Im around some super talented people and that makes good for me! Had a breakup then a makeup to breakup again, now who in the hell does that? Me! Launched a few new companies, lol! If you know anything about me is that the one constant thing that will always occur, I birthed businesses like a fertile mother, pop and here comes another! I figure hell something has to pop off and life is indeed for living. So if I was sitting around not doing shit I would still get the flack jack!
I think I want to talk about practice, no for real! This really is the truth in everything! What ever you want to excel in or have some success it takes practice, consistency, focus! Practice is a trip for a creative individual because it means you must revisit the same material over and over. If your like me that can prove to be boring! Hmmmnnn let's investigate boring though, boring is some bullshit! I am now convinced in order to get to the promise land of any project you sometimes have to do some boring shit. So there is no way around that, you can't always have the "no work needed fun" you must put in some hard work. Practice,
it indeed makes perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment