Wednesday, June 4, 2014

He love's me He love's me not!



I remember thinking when I was a younger babe, I will have an amazing life, beautiful family and a wonderful home! I saw all the tv shows, picture books and magazine depict these images and therefore I was sold on it. I also grew up in a picturesque home myself,  mom and pop and dad and step mom! Im guessing that having morals has not been the key to having a successful partnership in anything! Business, nope! Friendship, nope! Spiritual, nope!  Relationships, hell no! So, lets rethink this I thought a long the way, but I don't want to be dogmatic or corrupt, mean or cruel, ahhhh or the worse to me a USER in order for me to have working relationships. So let me not get ahead of myself because this post is about something a little different than the picture I'm painting, don't want to confuse you yet I did need to state the above facts for you to understand where I'm going with this! As I sip on my cocktail
yes one was needed as I get real personal with this one. By the way Shellback clear rum is amazing,  yes it is. Back to the post. Ahhh yes He love's me, He love's me not! I had the worst marriage ever. I am ok to say it now and it's the truth. Our friendship was great, marriage a parade of booooooo's! We had absolutely no business getting married! But we let all the things that people say are great reasons to get married, marry us!  Religion, waited to have sex after we were married, credit and money was cool, purchased a home together, all the shit you think is supposed to hold you down. Well I'm here to tell you straight with no chaser, literally, not!  None of that shit matters and I mean none of it, if the people involved don't love God, themselves and EACH OTHER!  Sounds simple right, I know everything always does. 
     LOVE, is unconditional and should be non emotional!  Love, has nothing to do with what I will and will not do for you. It's not a tool, commerce, exchange for goods or items!
It is however energy, food/nutrients, necessary, a life line, motivation, encouragement and support!
When you know that there is love the environment is a thriving, anything is possible because there is a wonder that exist that can carry you further than one can imagine. LOVE is GOD! We all know when that is present in your spirit, soul and heart all things are possible!
     So in my release of this loveless relationship (give thanks) I had my aha moment ( for the record, I dislike that saying, but any who) what if you took some time Cleo to re-discover what was missing and what it is you will need to have better relationships altogether!  Yes, let's do that! For two years I was an understudy of Love (that will be another blog)! In short what I learned, love only needed me!  I was busy looking for reciprocation, kinda needy(hey the truth hurts)because that was what I was taught love should be like an exchange, you love me, I love you!  Our whole entire worlds would crash if and when we tell someone I love you and they don't say it back. New day, uh hello. I will never wait again for the "right time to tell someone you love them and then die if they don't say it back"! Yeah, so never doing that again!
     I began to think about a mother and a child in the womb  the child knows nothing of this love but the mother automatically loves her unborn child not looking for anything in exchange, it's actually impossible because that child hasn't been born to display any feeling yet. Thats super unconditional love! Haaaa! So I said to myself, self my next intimate relationship I will love him like an unborn baby, no expectations! Guess what, it was amazing! It was the best relationship I ever had.  Because I decided it wasn't that important to have conditional Love. It was most important that I was the Love! He saw that and caught on. No traditional mess. Just unconditional love. No picking daises running around singing he love's me, he love's me not.  I love'd me and then love'd him! ahhhhh, life is good!
don't forget the three L's love, life and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment