Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Two Raccoons this time?
The last time I saw a raccoon he not only tried to come into my bathroom as I was on the toilet, he stayed! Not leaving until his death 1month later. One month later my husband left me. Im thinking at this point animals always show up trying to warn me of the obvious. Do I take heed, not always and despair or tragedy is the end result. Right after the Raccoon shows his face all masked and forceful trying to get my attention for the apparent, my attention is on the fact that raccoons are aggressive and scary as hell not on the fact that my husband was wearing a mask and fooling not only me but our entire circle. Unlike humans before they shit on you, raccoons look you dead in the eye as if there saying "hey fool WAKE UP"! My husband is gone, thank god! Had I learned my lesson, maybe not! Cause here comes two raccoons. LMAO. My new room mate screams at the top of her lungs, me and my business partner and one of my bf run to her rescue! Guess who is peering at me like two super hero's as if the were coming to save me in the middle of the night. Now let me tell you that we have been in our new home for three months and never seen a damn squirrel let alone a raccoon! There they were looking at me, I stood there like "WTF two?" Standing on the glass of our green room not moving no matter what my room mate and BF did, they stayed looking directly at me. Coming out of my trance I yell out a loud scream and they scramble off. So with that said one month later I told my room mate she had to get her shit and get the hell out. You want to talk about crazy as Carrie! This chick is nuts and trust that it's generational (well talk about that later). The moral of the story is if you've got some crazy shit goin and the same flock of birds are at your door step every morning at 5am, run! Cause God is trying to tell you something but your just not listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment