Thursday, May 29, 2014

What makes you feel good!


You know sometimes you have to get up out of the bed and say, today I am going to do what feels good to me! Making sure that your spirit and soul is fed is an essential part of your daily get down! Sometimes I just like to lay there in my bed with some soft music playing and think, meditate on what I would like to be and what is possible to be.  Some may say I don't have the luxury of time for that and I say to you that is not a truth! Wake up earlier  or go to bed earlier so you can spend some mind time alone. I love massages and they're so affordable, especially a foot massage. I love museums and galleries. Creative energy stimulates my mind and excites my inner freshness! I love window shopping and a good lunch with a crazy fun friend! You don't always have to spend a lot of money to feel good either. You can go to a poetry reading or a book signing! Making love is an excellent feel good exercise or cuddling is another way to get those feel good endorphins going, those can last all day well into the week! Community work is an excellent way to get that smile on and not just yours but others, so get out and volunteer! What I'm saying is you have the right to feel good! Now go out and figure what it takes to get you there everyday! 3L's love life and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment