Coming off of what I would call an impressive three day weekend, there were a couple of challenges! Yes, even the Oakland Oprah had some struggles this here memorial weekend. Was dating this guy who I thought was a really nice, cool guy! Educated, spiritual and handsome! How do I proceed without incriminating myself, hmmmmnnn! Okay here goes! So the dating has been going on for about 2 months and for him to be such a talkative fella when it comes to matters of the heart "crickets"! So let me say this, I am really not sure where dating should lead me, I have to be honest. I am having a lot of fun but I am finding it difficult understanding roles and if I should be asking, hey um where is this going? Like when do you ask that? Is it okay to have multiple sexual partners (as long as I'm safe, duh)? Yes, so there are a lot of questions when dating multiple people!
Can you be honest and say, so yeah your not the only one or three Im dating. Or do you shut up and don't say shit! This is seriously new to me because I have only ever dated just one person in hopes that that one person would perhaps become my husband. Well been there done that and it was a complete FAIL! So now I am officially dating like 3 or 4! It's a lot of work, a lot of emotions and a lot of time! So the one guy that I was really considering making the number one, started acting super weird!
Up until that he was kind, respectful, official! It was okay for him to initiate the dates but the moment I started suggesting things to do, it got different! He was like, ummm, hmmm, yeah so let me see? I was like wtf is this? I was a little tried about it to, so I said fuck it, you do you and Im gonna do me. Low and behold soon as I started being an asshole, it was like what are you doing, where you at, can I see you? Insert "blank stare"? So when I was trying to initiate a more active role you were not feeling me but the minute I say fuck this shit I don't care one way or the other you're like wait don't forget about "ME"! TOTALLY CONFUSED! I want to care but I'm in a space where I don't understand and I just don't get It! Now the new guy I'm dating, well let's just say he can hell of kiss good and you, you may just be on the midnight train to Georgia, solo! In closing I really just want to say, I want to be in a loving space all the time, I don't want to be an asshole just to get my just due. But don't force my hand!
sorry for the typos! did this one on speaker!
No comments:
Post a Comment